Brian H. Kang
Brian Kang has experience in a broad range of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of commercial, retail, multifamily and industrial properties.
In particular, Brian has unique experience in medical property transactions. Brian has also practiced extensively on office and retail leasing.
• President, Korean American Bar Association of Southern California (KABA)
• Advisory Council for the Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Los Angeles
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
• Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) Awards
• Listed, Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law, 2018- 2019
• Listed, Southern California Rising Star, 2013
• University of California, Davis (J.D., 2003)
• University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 1998)
Send this to a friend